Wednesday 10 October 2012

Normal service will be resumed shortly...

Guess what peops? She's baaaack! Yes, that's right. The lovely Zoe is back in old Blighty and normal service will be resumed here at So Zo very shortly. However, while Zoe is sleeping off her jet lag, she has very kindly allowed me to hijack her blog once again, (she's a diamond that Zoe!) to make a very short announcement....

Those of you that read my blog already, will be aware that I have been having some conversations with a TV production company. Namely about the possibility of addressing the lack of sewing related programming in our TV schedules, here in the UK. Well those discussions look set to go up a gear in the next week or two. In preparation, I have been busy gathering feedback from my readers as to their views on this subject, and what they would like to see included, if there were to be such a show on British TV. The feedback so far has been brilliant and every comment left, provides me with a little more ammunition to hit those TV execs with. So if you haven't already done so, please do pop over to this post on my blog, and take the opportunity to add your voice to "the call"; for some programming that finally caters for the likes of you and I. The humble sewists of the nation! Maybe, just maybe, we can make this happen!

Welcome back Zoe, and thankyou for letting me hijack your readers for a moment!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...